Is definitely Holiday Visa Out there for American Citizen’s Unknown Fiancee?

Many American Citizens assume that a tourist visa would be designed for their foreign fiancee to visit to the USA. This is incorrect. Once the foreign fiance appears at the US Embassy for a tourist visa interview, the counselor officer will deny the visa. The foreign fiancee will soon be categorized as an impending immigrant, because the officer will assume he or she’ll elect to stay in the USA with the American Citizen fiance. Impending immigrants can not be issued a tourist visa.

If your counselor officer at the US Embassy mistakenly issues a tourist visa to the fiancee of an American Citizen, he or she will soon be turned around by the immigration officer at the port of entry upon arrival in the USA.

If it’s determined anytime that a foreign citizen has made false statements to a immigration officer or in a application form to obtain a visa (tourist) they are often permanently barred from entering the USA. This is common with tourist visa applications.

American citizens want to bring their foreign fiancee to the USA, fiancee visa is the better choice. Fiance visa or K1 visa was created to allow American Citizens with the opportunity of foreign fiancee to pay time together in America to evaluate their relationship in order to determine (within a 90 day period) should they want to continue their relationship into marriage. How long can American stay in St. Maarten? The method for Fiancee visa is complicated and lengthy. It is way better to hire specialized law firms rather than you select to handle the job yourself. The current processing time for a fiancee visa or k1 visa is 3-6 months. With K1 fiancee visa American citizens would bring their foreign fiancee to the USA. The fiance visa allows the foreign fiancee to the USA for 90 days.

If, after having time together in America, the couple chooses to carry on their relationship, they will marry and then file for the foreign spouses permanent residence status or green card allowing the foreign spouse to legally remain in the USA.

If the couple decide not to carry on their relationship, then a foreign fiancee is required to leave the USA within the 90 day period and return to his / her home country.

Leave a reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>