Introduction about bynd
Beyond Meat (bynd) normally develops plant-based protein food products. This company offers food items such as burgers, crumbles, sausage, strips, and some other related products. This company normally serves customers in the United States. Some of the important facts to know about Nasdaq bynd at https://www.webull.com/quote/nasdaq-bynd has been discussed in this article. This company was founded in the year 2009. This is located in the state of California.
Some of the facts to know about Nasdaq bynd
This company expanded its number of stores from 1500 to 1600 in the year 2014. In 2018 there are 27,000 different distribution points for this company’s products in the United States. Till 2019, this company has a market value of $11.7 billion. On July 2nd, this company started trading in NASDAQ. This company has got 400 employees.
The company normally develops and manufactures several protein-based food products.[Thees vegan meat substitutes are normally made from the mixtures of pea protein isolates, rice protein, coconut oil, mung bean protein, canola oil, and some other ingredients like the apple extract, potato starch, and the pomegranate powder having a range of minerals and vitamins.This company’s burger patty normally contains 270 calories and has got 5 grams of saturated fat. Nutrition of this burger normally depends on the restaurant chain in which it is serving.
Some of the top reasons to buy this companies stock
- This company is profitable. In October 2019, the share price of this company increased. The investors should give this a try in the year 2020.
- In 2019 this company had a good revenue.
- Beyond Meat is trying to find new markets and some strong partnerships to expand the business.
- The company is planning to copy the strategy that is used by the plant-based dairy industry. This company mainly used the possible meat category to become a huge market over time.
- This plant-based dairy industry was mainly using the strategy of creating plant-based dairy products that tasted better than the previous non-dairy substitutes, that are packaged and merchandised mainly adjacent to the dairy equivalents.
- Plant-based meat producing company Beyond Meat normally operating in a very competitive environment. The company is normally competing with some other plant-based protein makers, such as the Boca Foods, Gardein, Lightlife, Field Roast Grain Meat Co., Impossible Foods, Tofurky and Morningstar Farms.
From health to some ethical reasons, meatless products are always in demand. This company is trying to incorporate some new ingredients in its food categories to attract new customers. This will be a great option for the non meat lovers. You can buy this company’s share in an investing account. Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.